Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where art thou milover? 1

As I lie down and stare at the ceiling above me, my thoughts start to wander off thinking about the girl I met while doing my work at the bank. She's might not be the most beautiful girl in the eyes of other people, but she got a kind of aura around her that makes people around her attracted to her.

How I met her is by coincidence. I didn't purposely wait for my turn to be at her counter. Well, i can change my number with my colleagues who is also at the bank. As me n my colleagues got our number, we sat down. As usual we will talk and also look around us. It was at 1 particular counter that i notice her, serving an elderly lady doing her deposit or maybe withdrawing. She is always helping out the elderly lady whenever the lady don't know how to fill in certain particular.

My colleagues didn't notice her until they were talking to me and i didn't bother to reply them. Only then they realize i'm attracted to her. Then they ask me all sorts of questions such as "Is it i wanted to know her?", "Date her?" and so forth. I'm born a shy person in front of girls so they all wanted to help me, but then if they do, it will startle her.

So, It's finally my turn and it's her counter. I gather up my courage to walk to her once i'm at the counter, i pass her all the documents i have filled in earlier for deposit of some cheques and cash. It will take awhile before i'm done there. So there's plenty of chance for me to know her, about 5 minutes.

But, I cant conjure up a word that shows i wanted to know her and so forth. I can only speak when i'm asked questions by her regarding my deposits. Other than that, i cant find any words to speak to her. And so, my transaction with her ends and none of my colleagues is at her counter. So they cant help me much either.

No response to “Where art thou milover? 1”

Leave a Reply