Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Blind Man

I was lying down on my bed listening to the radio one night, the radio station began playing love songs and to my surprise, the station DJ played a love song that brought me a lot of memories both happy and sad. It's a song that reminds me of a girl whom i fall in love with, but it's a mistake for me to fall for her. It made me look like a blind man.....

It all began when i bump into this girl in college, she's very good looking and happy all the time. At first i didn't have a chance to know her, i tried a lot of method to get myself to know her but it all ended up in vain. Finally there's a chance for me to know her and it was through a friend. I chatted with her and soon we exchanged contacts.

I'm known as a gentleman among my friends, helping people out and so on. And I recently just recovered from my previous relationship which is my first love and also it took me quite a long time to recover. Till now I still didn't know the reason for the failure of my previous relationship even so i managed to get it over and moved on with my life when I found this girl, she gave me hope, whenever I'm out of ideas and when she's beside me(after i knew her) I will get the inspiration for ideas.

At that time she's in a relationship with a guy, their relationship isn't that good from what I heard from her. And every time she rant in front of me, deep down inside my heart I will feel sad and wished that she's mine. But verbally I will tell her to bear with it and try to make up with her boy, I don't want to break other people's relationship.

Soon, she broke up with her boyfriend and she's hurt deeply from that. Their relationship lasted 2 years. She did not eat well and sleep well, every night she would cry and would talk to me. She did not show up in college for a week after the break up.

I tried consoling her and everything, and soon she regained herself. Both of us got closer and we went out for lunch and movies together. But both of it is not all the time and only once in a while as she mostly go out with her friends. All of my actions towards her bring a lot of signs indicating that i liked her and wanted to care for her. But still she didn't showed any signs. I did not gave up.

Not long after that she did not reply much of my messages nor calls. Our calls only lasted awhile and not unlike last time. And I see her going out with another guy. This gave me a big blow and all of my friends and hers know that I wanted to court her. Her friends' even tried to help us to be together as the guy she's dating is well known to be a playboy. After sometime, she confessed that she's with that guy and thus made all my effort hopeless...

After that, I tried to recover again, though this time the wound isn't that deep. Not long I heard that her relationship with that guy ended in just over 2 months, this time she didn't find me nor her friends for comforting words.....

No response to “The Blind Man”

Leave a Reply